Inspiration of May

Hi! Every month brings an other inspiration wave along and this where Mays highlights! My monthly inspo comes from We Heart It!




Hi! Every month brings an other inspiration wave along and this where Mays highlights! My monthly inspo comes from We Heart It!

Places can take hearts and desires to another level. Exploring is one of the things that I love to do in life! Places, interests and so on are always attracting my attention.

This summer will be one of a kind because I am going to see a piece of the globe again! More is comming in another post!


Along the month I saw a lot of scarfs passing by. Not worn in a regular way but placed around a pony tail or used as a belt! I tried the inspo that I got  and I recreated a belt with a scarf! It looked so nice and it gave the outfit just what it needed!




Let’s talk jewels! My obsession with jewelry was always big but I saw a lot of pics passing where people wore religious jewels in layers and I totaly got caught with the concept! Crossed earrings are also on my list!



Question
Where do you love to buy jewels?

Leave a comment down below or leave a reaction on one of my Instagram posts @moulise__ ! Looking forward to discover what you like!

Socials 
Instagram: Click HERE
Twitter: Click HERE
YouTube: SUBSCRIBE HERE


Love


You Might Also Like

0 reacties