GIGI HADID BY MAYBELINE // EYE SHADOW & EYE LINER

Welcome to today's article! I'm as excited as I was about the last article! It's a part II on the previous article from Maybel...

Welcome to today's article! I'm as excited as I was about the last article! It's a part II on the previous article from Maybelline! Are you as excited as me? Click on the read more button to discover!

The eye shadow pallet and the gel eye liner from Gigi Hadid! Here they finally are! In my previous article I listed all the products from the two collections. I will give you a quick review of the collections if you haven't seen it yet.

Short story // Collections
Gigi released two collections the East side & the West side collection. I picked out two colors from the East side collection. It are more dark and nude colors than the West side collection. The West side collection screams the red colors!

Let's start with the East side collection!
The East side exist of 14 products. It are softer and more nude colors. The eye shadow pallets are very light and handy to work with because of the colors that she chose in this collection brown. The second eye shadow pallet is more to the darker side. Here she chose a purple undertone.

The lip colors are amazing from this collection! I love to wear some nude dark lippies and she did an amazing job! I bought myself nr. GG10 Taura & GG11 Erin as well as the matching lip pencils.



Don't forget about the West side collection! 
The West side collection has a brighter color spectrum. In this collection are 13 products! For this collection she used more purple and pink tones for the eye shadows and for the lipstick colors she chose lovely reds. In this collection she has an interesting gel eyeliner. It is shimmery and in a light color.



I bought myself the warm eye shadow pallet. It has these amazing and lovely colors where you can get such a lovely eye looks with. I tried out a quick eye shadow look already with the lightest color, the pink glittery color and the darkest color.

The eye shadows are very pigmented but powdery so a tip, before you apply them make sure that the dust is of your brush to get the effect you want. Otherwise you'll have a lot of extra powder.

I swathed the colors for you so that you have an idea how they look like. The last 3 colors are the lightest colors in the pallets. It's hard to see on the picture.


For the make up look that I created I used the second, fifth and last color on my arm. I tried to create a warm, natural look that can be worn on a daily basis. I added the darkest color close to my eye lash line. The last color, the lightest one, I putted in my inner corner and as a base and on the moving eye lids I putted the fifth rose gold, pinkish color.

Prices
Warm eye shadow pallet €19,99 // Click here!
Gel eye liner €9,99 // Click here!

Previous articles
Gigi Hadid Lipsticks // Click here!

Socials 
Instagram: Click HERE
Twitter: Click HERE
YouTube: SUBSCRIBE HERE

Question
Which eye shadow pallet is your fave? 

Love


You Might Also Like

0 reacties