Christmas wish list

I don’t really thought about a Christmas Wishlist yet until now. Christmas is arround the corner and our house is turning into the Christ...

I don’t really thought about a Christmas Wishlist yet until now. Christmas is arround the corner and our house is turning into the Christmas atmosphere. Curious about my Christmas Wish list? Click on the read more button to discover! 
During the year I always have so many things I see that catch my eye but when it’s so far I have nothing that pops in my mind. I think it’s not bad. I’m happy and grateful with everything in my life. I don’t really have a list every year because I’m not busy with that. There always are small things during the year that I would like but I forget about them after a while.

Everyone eventually has something they would like to receive with Christmas without really realising. Here are some things that where on my mind for a while on my mind through the year.

I don't want anything with Christmas besides my family and lovely best friend. That is all I need to be happy in life. I hope that all of you are as happy! 



A box
I always liked a box from Bose. It already stands for a long time on my Christmas and birthday list. It is one of the things that you own for a long time. It comes in handy if you go to friends or when you love music somewhere. It's very handful to take with you and replace it all the time. 

Record player
It may sounds so silly but I love the look of this authentic record player! It's so nice and just so lovely. It was, still is very trendy and it gives those special vibes around it. You can have a lovely collection of your favorite artists!

Gossip girl box 
Gossip Girl is one of my favorite and go to series! I'm watching it for the 4th time at the moment and I will never get bored of this amazing series. It makes me go to another world for a moment and I love it. 

Stuart Weitzman knee high boots
My new and most amazing pair of boots that I own! These are an early Christmas present from my mom. I wanted my own pair of knee high boots for a while now and I'm so grateful that I own a pair! Thanks to my mommy. 

Polaroid
A polaroid camera has always caught my attention. It has something special in my view. It's not high tech, still it is modern, it keeps those authentic vibes that I love. It's not something that stand high on my list but I would make a lot of lovely pictures with this. I'm sure of that.

Jewels 
You can never have enough jewels! I've been looking for a long time for rings like this. I didn't found rings I really liked in the stores so far. I love every kind of subtile ring. 

Dream bag 
Shortly I found this amazing brand called Zadig & Voltaire. I had already heard from this brand but I purchased a couple of pieces for the first time not so long ago and I fell in love with the style and the clothing. When I went to Antwerp with my best friend Amber we took a look in the store and I saw this bag and I knew from the minute that I saw it that it would be the bag I would like to own one day. It's one of my dream bags.



Question
What is your number one on your Christmas Wishlist?

Love

You Might Also Like

2 reacties