GIGI HADID BY MAYBELLINE // LIPSTICKS

It was wait the worth guys! Today I've an exciting article about the make up collection from Gigi Hadid! Are you excited as me? ...

It was wait the worth guys! Today I've an exciting article about the make up collection from Gigi Hadid! Are you excited as me? Click on the read more button to discover!

In the beginning of this week (13th of November) was the make up collection from Gigi Hadid released by Kruidvat. I was so excited about this! I had the opportunity to get my lipsticks in advance! Today I have my article about these amazing lippies! She also released 3 eye shadow pallets but sadly enough they haven't arrived yet as well as some mascara's. About these pallets I will have a post as well :)

*Stay tunned for the article about the eye shadow pallets!*

Short story // Collections
Gigi released two collections the East side & the West side collection. I picked out two colors from the East side collection. It are more dark and nude colors than the West side collection. The West side collection screams the red colors!

Let's start with the East side collection!
The East side exist of 14 products. It are softer and more nude colors. The eye shadow pallets are very light and handy to work with because of the colors that she chose in this collection brown. The second eye shadow pallet is more to the darker side. Here she chose a purple undertone.

The lip colors are amazing from this collection! I love to wear some nude dark lippies and she did an amazing job! I bought myself nr. GG10 Taura & GG11 Erin as well as the matching lip pencils.





Don't forget about the West side collection! 
The West side collection has a brighter color spectrum. In this collection are 13 products! For this collection she used more purple and pink tones for the eye shadows and for the lipstick colors she chose lovely reds. In this collection she has an interesting gel eyeliner. It is shimmery and in a light color.


Gigi Hadid created an amazing make up line! I must say that I was really excited to try out the products! The lipsticks are amazing so I can't wait to try out some eye shadows and the gel eyeliner!

*Stay tuned for a make up look!*

The first color that I picked out is this lovely nude color in the shade GG10 Taura. The lipsticks are really smooth to apply as well as the lip pencil. The lip pencil has a creamy texture which is handy to apply.

The second color that catched my eye was this lovely dark nude color in the shade GG 11 Erin. Lately I've been loving darker colors, especially during this time of the year. They totally set the vibe for autumn and winter!

Prices
Lipstick €8,99 // Click here
Lip pencil €8,49 // Click here

Socials 
Instagram: Click HERE
Twitter: Click HERE
YouTube: SUBSCRIBE HERE

Question
What is your favorite product if you could try one out?

Love

You Might Also Like

0 reacties