Rainy Sunny Sunday // Day in my life

Have a wonderful Sunday! This morning was a rainy, cloudy morning with some rain showers and I'm going to show you what I did today...


Have a wonderful Sunday! This morning was a rainy, cloudy morning with some rain showers and I'm going to show you what I did today or what I do on a Sunday. Enjoy! Click on the read more button to discover.


 I started my day of by making myself a hot choco and some YouTube videos. It was a relaxing Sunday morning as you can tell. After that I was finished with my breakfast it was time for my skin care routine. On Sundays I like to do a face mask and today I used the Nivea Urban Detox Mask. I cleansed my face and used my daily products!

*Would you like to see a skin care routine post/ video? Leave a comment down below!* 

On a Sunday work needs to be done. I finished the last pages for today so that I'm sure that I did everything that I wanted to do. It's really helpful to set some goals so that you're sure that you finished where you started on. I like to take a long bath or shower and especially on Sundays! It's so nice to take some time for yourself. I used my favorite Ultra Doux products from the moment. It are the hair and shower products in maple. It sets the colder vibes and it helps your hair against damaging. 

In the afternoon I cleaned a bit and did some homework. I made myself ready because I went to dinner with my best friend Amber! It was a wonderful and cosy time again and I loved it! We went to our favorite Italian restaurant in the neighborhood and it was so delicious. After dinner we went home and watched a movie and talked a lot. It was a wonderful qtime again! Thank you for the lovely evening womenie! After that I made myself ready for bed and watched the last YouTube video.

I hope you enjoyed this day in my life article! 

Question
What do you like to do on a rainy day? 

Routines 

Socials 
Instagram: Click HERE
Twitter: Click HERE
YouTube: SUBSCRIBE HERE

Love


You Might Also Like

0 reacties