Top 5 skin care products

Hi guys! Ready for facial routine ? I bet you're! I putted my most beloved and daily products in here! Click on the read more button...

Hi guys! Ready for facial routine? I bet you're! I putted my most beloved and daily products in here! Click on the read more button to discover.

The first thing that I do every morning and evening is taking my make-up off and cleaning my face with the Clearasil face cleanser. It helps against pimples and cleans your face deeply.

After that my face is washed and clean I use my day or night cream from Mila D'Opiz and apply that with a layer on my face. I do that especially in the evening so that my face can hydrate. 

Besides the face we also need to take a moment to take care off our eyes. I bought this eye cream from Benefit a while ago and my first bowl is still full! I love to apply this in the evening so that it can work overnight.

*Link to my previous article about the eye cream Click HERE! *

This is a special product that I bought recently. It's an old but gold medicine for skin that has a lot off issues with pimples or pimples deep underneath your skin. It helps against redness and pimples. It is a product with chlorine. At first I was confused cause I never hear of this before but I must say that it really works. I had a bad wound next to my nose and after 3 days of using this and applying Flammazine it is fully gone! I really recommend this to people who deal with issued skin.
You can use it 2 a day. Every day but also make sure that you keep a day without using it. It's a strong product where your skin gets really dry from.

Last but not least I use my Mila D'Opiz Aloe mask. It's designed for people who have issues with dryness, pimples, wounds and red skin. It's good for everything!

Once or Twice in the week I like to apply a lovely face mask to detox and purify my skin. I use one of my man face masks and a pore nose strip to take care of those blackheads. Me time moments can be good once in a while especially when you have a lot going on. It can help you to distress. 

Question
What is your holy grail skin product? 

Follow presence_skincare *Click here* ! She knows how to treat your skin and gives it the best cure that it deserves by using products from Mila D'Opiz and Medik8. Give here some love! 

Prices
Clearasil face wash: €6,66 // Click here!
Mila D'Opiz day cream:€ 34,80  // Click here!
Mila D'opiz night cream: €34,80 // Click here!
Benefit eye cream: €34,68 // Click here!
Chloramine: € 4,00 // Local pharmacy
Mila D'opiz Aloe mask: €31,95 // Click here!
Face masks by Sephora, Kruidvat or a supermarket.

Socials 
Instagram: Click HERE
Twitter: Click HERE
YouTube: SUBSCRIBE HERE

Love

You Might Also Like

0 reacties