Perfume addiction

Lovely Sunday everyone! Today I have a post about my perfume collection! These are the perfumes that I often use. Click on the read more b...

Lovely Sunday everyone! Today I have a post about my perfume collection! These are the perfumes that I often use. Click on the read more button to discover the details and the feedback!

My go to perfume at the moment is this perfume from Zadig & Voltaire. It's a soft scented perfume that stays for a long time. It's important that a perfume stays for a long time. It's a special scent and maybe not everyones preference. If you have an opportunity to smell it certainly give it a try! 

Gucci is one of the brands that is in interest lately with the famous and stylish bags and belts. The Gucci perfumes are amazing as well. I bought this perfume in the summer vacation and I immediately fell in love with the smell. It's the perfect scent for during spring and summer! The perfect soft flowery scent for during sunny days!

Flower scents are one of the things that I like the most when I buy a new perfume. I find it subtile. Viktor en Rolf Flower Bomb is a perfume that also has a flowery scent. The flowery scent is stronger and the perfect scent for during the winter time! Give it a try when you have the chance.

My most bought perfume! This is the perfume from Abercrombie & Fitch and I love this perfume very much! It's a stronger perfume so the scent is more noticeable in my opinion. I love it every time that I use this perfume. It's the right combination. Not to strong or soft and perfect for daily use.

Last but not least I have a perfume from Tommy girl. This is a perfume that I like to wear during the fall and spring. It's a stronger scent and also a bit more special.

Question
What is your go to perfume?

Socials 
Instagram: Click HERE
Twitter: Click HERE
YouTube: SUBSCRIBE HERE

Love






You Might Also Like

0 reacties