Change is good

Hi guys! Lately I've been seeing some changes. Not just by myself but just in general and in this post I'm going to talk about ...


Hi guys! Lately I've been seeing some changes. Not just by myself but just in general and in this post I'm going to talk about some changes I've made this year. Click on the read more button to read the details!
Like I already said in the intro from today's post, I'm going to talk about some changes I've seen and made. It's not much but every little step takes us closer to our goals. Let's list those changes up!

1. More self love
First of all, we all know that self love is not always as easy as it seems but if you want to love yourself and appreciate yourself you have to love yourself first before we can make it happen. I've had some difficulties with that, not very much, but everyone has some things where they are a bit uncomfortable about or has difficulties with.

2. Don't stop until you're happy
Everyone has a passion or a goal in life. Don't let anyone take that from you. If you love it, do it. If you want to reach your goal, do it. Don't let anyone tell you you can't do it because they are so wrong about you. You have to have perseverance and just do it. Never give up a passion.

3. Say sorry
Everyone has made some mistakes in life and you know it's normal because we're all human. It's okey to make some mistakes but it's really important that if you made a mistake that you learn from that mistake and apologize to the people you hurted. If you can do that you're a hell of a person who has the guts. Don't be so full of yourself and just gather your guts and say sorry. They will appreciate it, believe me.

4. Finish business
We all did this, I know it for sure. If someone asks you to do something and you say: " I'll do it later today" we know it's not gonna happen so from personal experience I say do it when they asked it before you forget to do it and after you've done it you can do further what you where doing without any undone tasks.

5. Help your loved ones
The last tip/ change I have is to help your loved ones. Do something from yourself without that they asked you to do it. It will make them happy, you are satisfied and it's such a simple way to help them out. Clean out the dishwasher, clean your room, make the beds, do your clothes to the wash - room, ... It are small things but they matter. Take care of the people you love by showing your love.

What is your biggest change this year? 
Leave a comment down below! 

Love 

You Might Also Like

0 reacties