DIOR POWDER + MAC SETTING SPRAY

Hi guys! Welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to talk about a new make - up product I bought! The Diorskin nude air luminizer ...



Hi guys! Welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to talk about a new make - up product I bought! The Diorskin nude air luminizer pouder in number 4! Click on the read more button to get into the details.




The Diorskin nude air luminize pouder is such a beautiful highlighter! I was in love when the saleswomen opened the package! I just couldn't believe my eyes how wonderful a highlighter could be. As we speak about Dior, it was quite pricey. No regrets about the money I spend on it because I'm just in love with this highlighter and it's a product you can use for a very long time. I can believe now that you can fall in love with make - up.

Price: € 52,50
Link website: ICI Paris XL


I was looking for a highlighter fan for a really long time. Amber can conform this bc in every store I told her like: "help me find a brush for highlighting!!" So I finally found one! I like those kind of brushes bc they are wide and very handy to apply the highlight with!

Price: € 6,95
Link website: ICI Paris XL the brand


Final product I purchased was this make - up setting spray from MAC Cosmetics! I uses this one a time ago but I ran out of it so I bought a new one! In my opinion I really think it helps to set the make - up but not everyone has the same opinion. I recommend to give it a try because it does do have it's effects.

Price: € 17,50
Link website: MAC Cosmetics

Previous article about this make - up setting spray: CLICK HERE!

What is your favorite highlighter and setting spray? 
Leave a comment down below! 

Love

You Might Also Like

0 reacties