Rock Werchter 2017

Hi guys! I'm back and I have some exciting things comming up! I officially started the summer holiday and Amber and I started our...


Hi guys! I'm back and I have some exciting things comming up! I officially started the summer holiday and Amber and I started our summer with a day of Rock Werchter! For more click on the "Continue reading" button! 

Line up 


Imagine Dragons

The first act we saw that day was Agnes Obel. Her most famous song is "Riverside" but we had to leave early because we had to to something. She was really good! 

Click here: Riverside

When we where back we entert while Imagine Dragons was playing. We saw and heard them play and they where very good! We enjoyed it for the time we stood their. While we stood their they where playing "Radioactive", one of my favorite songs! 

Click here: Radioactive

The Chainsmokers


After Imagine dragon we went to the next group. The Chainsmokers played in the barn and we waited an hour in advance. I know it's a long time but it was worth it. They where so good and they played the whole crowd! Amber and I where having the time of our lives! Not to mention the guy in the white ( Link to his Instagram here: drewtaggart )

Click here: Closer

Kings of Leon



The last main act was Kings of Leon and wow I enjoyed it so much! I only know two song (such a shame) but they where so good! We enjoyed our selfs at the two songs we knew and had the time of our lives again!

Click here: Use somebody

Best friend time aka quality time

What is a festival without a lovely picture! We always have the best time together and I enjoy every minute with her!

I hope you all have a wonderful friend like I have because you all diserve it! I love her so much!
Tell the people you love that you love them!

What is your favorite festival? 

Love


You Might Also Like

0 reacties