Malta traveldiary

Hi guys ! I'm back with another traveldairy ! This time I went to Malta and I made a lovely aftermovie about my trip! Click...


Hi guys! I'm back with another traveldairy! This time I went to Malta and I made a lovely aftermovie about my trip! Click on the continue button to discover the video! 


This vacation we went to Malta, Gozo, and we did a lot of relaxing but also some adventurous things! We went on a jeep tour and did a sailing trip. We went to Valetta by bus (which was an experience because they drive crazy in Malta) and we saw a lot of caves!

Things we visited 
THE BLUE LAGOON

VICTORIA 

GHARB

A lot of caves and so much more! You can discover my whole trip down below! Don't forget to hit the subscribe button and leave a comment down below if you like it! 

Video 


Love

You Might Also Like

0 reacties