Hand candy

Hi my lovely readers! Todays post will go about the little details on your hands! I'm quite obsessed lately with rings but especiall...


Hi my lovely readers! Todays post will go about the little details on your hands! I'm quite obsessed lately with rings but especially with small and elegant rings. Wondering about what kind I'm talking? Click on the read more button to discover it! 


Small and elegant. All that a women wants. I've been loving rings that are small but also have nothing on the ring or just a small diamond. I also like the rings that are very small but have diamonds all around! 

That little extra 



That little extra that a ring can add. It can be simple but if you add just a small little diamond it can add so much to an outfit. It can make it look even more elegant. I do like a diamond in my rings but I also like a ring that is just simple. More about the simple rings underneath the next pic!

Simple but oh my dear

Rings without anything. Just a round formed metal that we all like to wear. It's elegant, simple but oh my dear so beautiful! You can combine a lot of styles by the rings. You can go really dressy or even to the tough side. It doesn't matter which style you chose because these kind of rings match with everything! 

Dazzle around


Every girl likes her portion of glitter and diamonds! These small rings definitely add a more stylish and fancy vibe to your outfit. You can wear them through the day but I would wear them by an evening dress when you go to a party, dinner, ... It adds that extra chic vibe.

Source: Click here!

Link twitter:  Moulise on twitter! 
Link instagram: Moulise on Instagram!

love


You Might Also Like

0 reacties