A cinderella shoe story

Hi guys! I've been looking at shoes lately because I was looking for a new pair and every site I visited showed related shoes. Wonde...


Hi guys! I've been looking at shoes lately because I was looking for a new pair and every site I visited showed related shoes. Wondering about what for kind of shoes I'm talking? Click on the read more button to continue! 

THE shoes I've been seeing a lot at every site possible are the shoes that have the transparent heel! 
I've been loving this kind of shoes so much. It is something different than all the other shoes and it was an eye catcher for me! 

You will think: "There are so many shoes that are in right know why especially them?" 

I will tell you. I'm that kind of girl that doesn't really like the casual things. I like to try new things, new shoes, new styles, new clothing, ... That's why these shoes catched my eyes! 

These kind of shoes are not for everyone. Some may think: " why spend your money on a shoe like this?" Others will think the opposite. Everybody has his own taste, thoughts, opinions and styles. It's normal that everyone likes something different.

I do like these kind of shoes but I'm not sure that I would buy them. I would definitely try them out in the store when I saw them but if I would buy them... I'm not quit sure about that. Maybe we'll find out in the future ;)

You can also find them in boots and knee high boots.

The price of these shoes are €109,99.
Link:Click here!


What do you think of these kind of shoes? 
Leave a comment down below!

Source: Click here!

Link twitter:  Moulise on twitter! 
Link instagram: Moulise on Instagram!

Love

You Might Also Like

0 reacties