Valentines day

Hello loves! Yesterday it was February 14 and that means that it was valentines day! I like the concept of valentines day. Curious what...


Hello loves! Yesterday it was February 14 and that means that it was valentines day! I like the concept of valentines day. Curious what my other thoughts are and what I received for valentines day? Click on the button read more!
Yesterday it was Valentines day! It's a day where people who are in love show it with roses and chocolates to each other! It's so lovely to watch and see al the pictures on social media. It makes me happy that people still show their love to each other and tell they love each other ass well.

I think valentines day is not a silly day it's a romantic day where the price of the red roses rise to get profits on (which is ridiculous). What I mean with this statement is that a flower makes a person happy it's a little something they can admire and appreciate for a while. It's just a pitty that they make red roses quite expensive for valentines day.

For me valentines day isn't that important and I don't really celebrate it. This year my friend and I celebrated it for the first time together! It's nice to spend your day with a person who is important in your life. We were pretty casual because we went with red roses. My friend bought me those pretty red roses and I love them so much! They are so pretty. I love her so.

You must love each other every day and not only on valentines day. Life is to short.


Love quotes


In honor of valentines day I found two lovely quotes on we heart it . Behind the quotes is a message and everyone can take it in their own way but in my opinion they mean with the first one that every girl is different from another. Everyone has their own flaws and that makes the person pretty and full of art. That makes the person the person they are right now. How they express their selfs and are as a person. The second quote is short and full of power. If you judge her if you don't even know her you don't know how she is and how she changed over the years. Be patient in life with a person. Be patient with love.

I hope you enjoyed valentines day like I did and had a lot of fun! Remember, love each other every day! 

Love 

                                                 

You Might Also Like

0 reacties