Real techniques

Hi Guys! I bought this gel and cleansing pallet from real techniques and I'm in love with it! I posted a photo on my  Instagram!  C...


Hi Guys! I bought this gel and cleansing pallet from real techniques and I'm in love with it! I posted a photo on my Instagram! Curious? Click on the read more button for more!

I'm going to start off with the cleansing gel. The cleansing gel smells really good which is an advance because who doesn't want good smelling make up brushes? The gel is a thick consistentie and is lovely and easy to use. I'm very happy with the formula that they used and the results of clean brushes are there.

The next thing I  bought is a cleansing pallet for my brushes. This pallet is life changing. Before I had this pallet I cleaned my brushes by hand. It wasn't that easy and they wheren't that clean. With this pallet my brushes are just as new! I love it.

Prices
Cleansing gel: € 8,29
Cleansing pallet:  € 13,82


I really recommend to clean your brushes once a month. It's important to keep your brushes clean!

Love



You Might Also Like

0 reacties