November

Hi there! November is near his end so that means a recap of this month. Things that have inspired me and items that catched my attentio...

Hi there! November is near his end so that means a recap of this month. Things that have inspired me and items that catched my attention. Let's get this going. 

I want to start of by four quotes that catched my eye on we heart it. I love to be busy on this app to get inspiration. These four are the ones for November. Every quote has a mindset or inspiration behind it. 

Every day is your day, yes it is! Make it the best you can and enjoy every moment from it. It's important to set a positive mindset. It's not always possible to be in a good mood, sometimes there are bad days, it happens but try to make it a good one after all. 

Work on you for you. Don't do it for someone else. If you are happy with yourself keep on doing what makes you happy. Don't settle or do something that doesn't make you happy or feels right. Work on your health. It's important to feel good and do what you love in life.

Thinking is one of the things I do the most in life. I think about my to do list, my tasks, ideas I have, life in general, every scenario that you can make, I think about. I do think that everyone thinks to much and sometimes it can be negative way. We start to worrying ourselves about things where we don't have to worry about.

"Kindness", it's something  hard to find sometimes. People are more introvert, by themselves and goal focused. A polite thank you or you're welcome is forgotten. In general most people I meet do are friendly, kind and polite. It can be that you are going trough a hard time, that you're feeling lonely or that you are not happy. I've been there and it sucks, so bad. I wasn't as happy and cheery as usual during that time but I did forget to be kind to the people around me. I was so by myself and overthinking that I wasn't thinking about other people who are always there for me. A smile or a polite gesture can not only make you a little bit happier but the people around you will love it!
Even after a dip tell yourself "She is back!"

(also lowkey want to make it a statement #sheback)

Flowers, a girls favorite. I've been really loving some fresh flowers lately and bought myself a bouquet. It's like having a boyfriend when you don't have one. Treat yourself and enjoy the presence. It does wonders. What are your favorite kind of flowers? 

It's almost december. Christmas trees are getting bought, lights are lighted in the streets and in the evening we cuddle up under our blankets with a good serie or movie or we get lost in a book. One of the things on my bucket list is to visit NYC, Paris, London or The Netherlands during Christmas. I think it must be wonderful to visit such a lovely places when it's colder out. 

Last but not least we had to have it about some fashion items. I've been obsessed with the of the shoulder look lately and I'm diggin' it so much. It's so comfy and cosy at the same time but most importantly super fashionable! 

The V-neck deal catched my eye as well. Layer it with some necklaces and you're so ready to conquer your day. It's, just as the of the shoulder look, so comfy and fashionable! No better item to wear this winter. 


Where to find me
Instagram: Click here!
We heart it: Click here!


Love,










You Might Also Like

0 reacties