Autumn school night time routine

Hi loves. Happy Sunday for you all! I hope you had a wonderful Sunday so far. For today's article I will talk about my night time rout...

Hi loves. Happy Sunday for you all! I hope you had a wonderful Sunday so far. For today's article I will talk about my night time routine during autumn. It's not different from any other season during the year but in every season there are always some differences or changes that you make. Today you will discover what I like to do during my autumn evening. Click on the read more button to discover.

First of all when I come home from school I like to have dinner and drink something. While I eat I watch some Youtube videos or an episode on Netflix. My current favorite shows on Netflix are:


After I ate I go upstairs and change into some comfy clothes, remove my make up and make a messy bun. I go to my desk and do all the things that I need to do for the next day. After I have done that I study for my next assay.

When everything is finished I go back to the bathroom and do my night time routine for my face. I apply a lot of different ointments on the places that need it at that moment. My night time routine for my face changes quite a lot. It depends on how the weather and my breakouts are. I brush my teeth as well while I'm in the bathroom.

Now that my face is done I head to my room and make sure that all the mess in my room is gone before I jump into bed. I clean until I'm happy with the result. Now that my room is clean I change again for the last time in my pyja's and watch a couple of Youtube videos again until I'm back on track with the latest vids. I watch an episode on Netflix from my latest show or read in a book. It depends on my mood.


I apply my go to body lotion for a lovely sleep, moisturize my lips and cuddle up in my bed. At the end of the night I become really tired so I listen to some music before I fall a sleep or I read until I can't stay awake anymore.


Autumn series 
Go to autumn lip color // Click here
Drugstore autumn make up // Click here
Autumn inspiration from WHI // Click here
Autumn essentials // Click here
October playlist // Click here

Socials 
Instagram: Click HERE
Twitter: Click HERE
YouTube: SUBSCRIBE HERE

Question 
What is your must during the evening? 

Love

You Might Also Like

0 reacties