Autumn essentials

Hi loves. Welcome to Sundays article! Autumn is in the air and it's important that you take care of yourself during this colder perio...


Hi loves. Welcome to Sundays article! Autumn is in the air and it's important that you take care of yourself during this colder period. I have some must have essentials for during the autumn period! Click on the read more button to discover!

During the colder periods like autumn and winter it's important to take care of your hair and give it the necessary treatment. I found this lovely shampoo fromUltra Doux that treats damaged hair. It smells like autumn and brings me in the autumn vibes!

I also bought the matching soap from the shampoo and when you use those two together it's one big autumn party. It's very nice and it protects you against dryness.


Now that we talked about the hair it's also important to treat your body, lips and face. especially during colder times. I pay more attention to keep my body and lips hydrated when the temperatures drop slowly. Your lips can crack really easy so keep a moisturizing lip balm near you.

The sleepy body lotion from Lush is everything! Amber and I received a sample a couple of months ago, during august, and I immediately fell in love with this body lotion! I love to use body lotions a lot but I forget them a lot as well. This body lotion is meant to be for the evening and helps you to fall a sleep. It has lavender in it and it's so wonderful during the evening. Every night that I use this body lotion I fall a sleep immediately and sleep so good.


It's all about darker colors right? The lip colors change from lighter colors to some darker colors. I love to wear "dark" lips in general but during autumn I think it's a must. It gives that extra pop of autumn on your face and point out the lips very good.

The lipsticks that I love to use the most during autumn is my go to Nars lippencil in the color Bansar
and my new Bobbie Brown lip pencil in Cherrywood.


I already talked about keeping the body, lips and face hydrated well it's necessary to keep the hands hydrating as well. When it gets colder your hand can get dry easily and can be dry. I personally don't like dry hands at all so it's very handful to have a hand lotion near by you when you go out or apply some before you leave the house.

My favorite hand lotions are from Bath & Body works! I bought these during the summer with Amber in Italie and I love the texture and the way they keep your hands hydrated. Ps they smell amazing as well!

You Might Also Like

0 reacties