Maastricht shopblog

Hi guys! My article today is the second part of my previous article about Maastricht!  CLICK HERE! I have a shopblog about the thin...

Hi guys! My article today is the second part of my previous article about Maastricht! CLICK HERE! I have a shopblog about the things I bought in the Netherlands. Click on the read more button to discover my purchases!

My first purchase was, ofcourse, some make up. I love make up and every time I  pass a make up store I'm in heaven and I can spend so many hours in a make up store. I find it pleasant to discover some new products.

This is exually not a purchase from the Netherlands but because it wasn't a lot I desided to put it in my Maastricht haule! I bought 2 more concealers in Antwerp when I went shopping with my best friend Amber. I bought a NYX concealer and a concealer from Chanel. The reason that I buy so many concealers is because the concealer that I used every day is empty and I can't buy it in Belgium so I need to look for a look alike.

When my sister was shopping for some shoes I bought myself new Birkies. I already had a pair but they where the slip ons and I had them for 3 years. I wanted to try some new Birkenstocks and I'm in love with my new ones! They are very comfy.

The last article I bought is this transparent blouse and I love it so much! I was looking for this kind of blouses for a long time and I finally found a blouse that I liked. It is black with dots on it and in the middle it has a flower pattern and some nice details on the end of the sleeves.

Prices
Birkenstocks: € 69,95
Blouse: € 70
Concealer Bobbi Brown: € 34,68
Primer Benefit: € 34,68

Concealer NYX: € 7,20
Concealer Chanel: € 32,15

Question
What is your favorite concealer? 

Previous article
Maastricht traveldiary // CLICK HERE

Socials 
Instagram: Click HERE
Twitter: Click HERE
YouTube: SUBSCRIBE HERE


Love

You Might Also Like

0 reacties