Maastricht traveldiary

Hi guys! Today I have a post about a new traveldiary! Get excited! *Loves to see new places* My sister, grandparents and I went to Maast...


Hi guys! Today I have a post about a new traveldiary! Get excited! *Loves to see new places*
My sister, grandparents and I went to Maastricht, the Netherlands, and discovered some nice and lovely places! Click on the read more button to discover Maastricht!
Our first stop was is Maasmechelen Village. It's a fancy outlet place where they have brands like Michael Kors, Versace, Uggs, Ralp Lauren and so many more! We had a lovely time there and in the afternoon we (I) drove us to Maastricht. We went to the centre and took a look at the stores and the surroundings. It was so wonderful.

*I forgot my make - up wipes so we needed to go in a store anyways*
*Lucky me*

After we did some "window shopping" we went to our hotel, made us ready for the evening an had a lovely dinner in the hotel self. We had a lot of fun, laughter and pictures taken that night.

The next day I drove us to the centre, parked the car and we where ready for a lovely shopping day!
We went in lots of stores and had a lovely day. I bought a concealer, primer, shoes and a shirt.

Before we left we had a snack. I shared a cheese plank and it was so delicious.
After we where finished we hidded back to the car and so our return trip back to Belgium started.

As we arrived back home we went to a restaurant an closed our trip on a very lovely way.


Video
If the video doesn't play here click HERE for the video on youtube! 
If you like those kind of videos don't forget to subscribe!

Love




You Might Also Like

0 reacties