Bath & body works

Hi guys! I've been to bath & body works store for the first time in my life and I'm in love! Click on the read more button to...


Hi guys! I've been to bath & body works store for the first time in my life and I'm in love! Click on the read more button to discover more!

First of all I apologize for my absence but I'm back and I have a lot of articels comming up!
Also keep an eye on my Instagram! Much comming up!
Link to my Instagram: moulise__

The reason why I was gone for a while is because I've been very busy with school lately. I've been missing blogging so badly but I'm back with new articles!

For todays article I'm going to talk about "Bath & body works". I bought 3 different soaps, 2 body lotions and 2 hand creams.
The firs smell that I really liked and already knew whas the "Japanese cherry blossom".  After this scent I fell in love with "warm vanilla sugar" and last but not least the scent "Magic in the air".

I already had two products of bath & body works because the grandma of my best friend Amber brought these for us from Canada!

Japanese cherry blossom 
The Japanse Cherry Blossom has a really warm and really flowery aroma.  I love this scent really much because it was my first product from bath & body works but also because the scent stays for a really long time! Every time when I use the body lotion it makes me really happy and relaxing. This is my favorite product atm!


Warm vanilla sugar
As I already wrote above, the body lotion of this product was also one of my first products from bath & body works! I love this aroma very much. It is soft but stays for a really long time! I can enjoy a shower with these products because they smell so good when you use them. Your entire bathroom smells like the warm vanilla sugar aroma when you are finished! The vanilla scent is lasting a long time.

The hand cream is really nutrient and the aroma stays long. You can enjoy every product equivalent with the long lasting aromas.


Magic in the air
I never heard from this before until now. I love all the packaging from bath & body works so much. It has something special and unique. The soaps and lotions are also in different colors with makes it even more fun to use them! The smell is the ultimate factor. I love their variations and combinations. Magic in the air has something from the warm vanilla sugar but it is still so different. I am absolute obsessed with every single product from their store!


Question
What is your favorite scent or which one would you like to try?
Leave a comment down below which one you would like to try or which one you would recommend!


You Might Also Like

0 reacties