Cheery Sunday

Cheery Sunday! Last week Sunday I turned 19! Time goes so fast the last couple of years. Before I turn in to an old lady, I wanted to t...

Cheery Sunday! Last week Sunday I turned 19! Time goes so fast the last couple of years. Before I turn in to an old lady, I wanted to talk about some lovable presents that I received! Ready for a little haul? Click on the read more button to discover! 

*Disclaimer*
This is not to brag about things I love to watch video's like this as well, I enjoy it, so I wanted to give you a little look into what I got.

The first thing that I received, was acually not something for my birthday but I was so pumped when I saw this so I had to put it in here, is this pallet and highlight stick from Mua. I told you guys about the Frendz App in an article before. They sended me this lovely and really unexpected gift. I was so flattered about this that I had to put it in here.

Link article Frendz App: Frendz App // Click here!

The second thing that I received was from my neighbors. It is a holder where you can put scented candles in. The scented candles are in a leave shape and you can combine and create your personal scent. It's really fun and sweet from them! I already used it a lot and the scents are really good!

Last but not least I had the opportunity to chose this lovely ring in a store from my grandparents. I always wanted a simple but oh so beautiful ring. I'm so happy and grateful for it! Thank you.

I also received some presents in advance and they where all amazing! Thanks to my family, neighbors and my best friend. I love you all!

I hope you enjoyed this short but hopefully fun article.

Question
When is your birthday? 

Socials 
Instagram: Click HERE
Twitter: Click HERE
YouTube: SUBSCRIBE HERE

Love





You Might Also Like

0 reacties