Frendz // Fashion app

Hi guys! I wanted to introduce you all to the Frendz app! It’s a lovely app that I’ve been using for a while now and I wanted to give y...


Hi guys! I wanted to introduce you all to the Frendz app! It’s a lovely app that I’ve been using for a while now and I wanted to give you some more information about it. Click on the read more button to discover the app of the year!

A while ago I became ambassador of the Frendz app. Frendz is an app where you can design your own moodboard with clothing, accessoires, make – up, shoes and many more things your heart dissears.

The objects that you use in the moodboards that you create can be bought ass well! This is the most amazing part about the app. You can shop while you’re designing the moodboard that you want! It’s a win - win situation.

I’m introduction you to Frendz because it’s an app where fashion lovers, as myself, can create lovely outfits that you like, want to wear and want to inspire other people with. It’s an app where you can let your mind speak and where the world can enjoy and adore your creation.

The app is free and really easy to use. It also has 10 levels that you can earn by achieving the tasks.

I’m going to show you some of the designs that I made on the Frendz app. You can follow me as well (@moulise)

Designs





Question
Are you a fashion or make – up lover?

Socials 
Instagram: Click HERE
Twitter: Click HERE
YouTube: SUBSCRIBE HERE

Love












You Might Also Like

0 reacties