Go to Autumn lip color

Hi guys! Happy wednesday! The picture and title says enough for todays article ;) So let's just dive into it! Click on the read more b...

Hi guys! Happy wednesday! The picture and title says enough for todays article ;) So let's just dive into it! Click on the read more button to continue.

My latest and newest lip color is a lip pencil from Bobbi Brown. Today was the first time that I tried it out and I love it. I tried it out in the sore, ofcourse, but today was the first day I wore it with my full make up look.

The lip pencil is super smooth, pigmented and so easy to apply. The pencil comes with a sharpener.
The color that I picked out is a dark brown, dark red color.

The name of the pencil is "Cherrywood" and has the number A17. It's an art stick and I really love the structure of the pencil. It's very soft and smooth .

My first purchase of the brand Bobbi Brown is a succes! I love the structure so much and the fact that the pencil is quite big is very handful, in my opinion. The smooth and hydrating pencil is something I really recommend for people who don't really love the structure of a lipstick and like a more smooth and playful option.

The leaves are falling down, it's getting colder and the atmosphere is changing. 
- Autumn 

Price 
Bobbi Brown lip pencil: € 27
Link: Click here!


Autumn series 
Go to autumn lip color // Click here
Drugstore autumn make up // Click here
Autumn inspiration from WHI // Click here
Autumn essentials // Click here 
October playlist // Click here

Socials 
Instagram: Click HERE
Twitter: Click HERE
YouTube: SUBSCRIBE HERE

Question
What is your go to autumn lip color? 

Love


You Might Also Like

0 reacties